While both Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis are classified as an Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) – and present with similar symptoms – understanding the differences in the causes of, and treatments for, each of these chronic inflammatory conditions can make a world of difference in finding relief – and in your potential for remission.
In my latest eBook, Beating IBD: Overcoming Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis, I share with you the differences between these chronic digestive conditions, what your symptoms say about your suffering, the best ways to treat each condition, and what to do if initial treatments fail.
Becoming a “Health Hero” includes caring for yourself first! To help you cope with your IBD, I explain for you:
- Understanding your IBD Symptoms – and what their Differences tell You
- Identifying your Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Potential Causes and Risk Factors for IBD
- Common Effective Treatments for chronic IBD – Medications, Nutrition, and Surgery
- Lifestyle Changes to Cope with IBD
- Alternative Therapies for Beating IBD
When you find the right treatment for your IBD, it will leave you feeling positive, affirm your healthy lifestyle, restore vitality, and allow you to balance life – despite your inflammatory bowel disease. This is not your typical “digital pamphlet”. Instead, in his latest eBook, Dr. Nandi will lead you beyond platitudes and theories by sharing what he has learned through training, experience, and more than two decades as a practicing physician, by offering real-world, life-affirming solutions that work.