Always use organic when possible.
- 3/4 cups olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 Tbsp sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 t/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups freshly cooked basmati rice
- 22 oz. kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 18 oz. black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- Thaw frozen corn and set aside.
- Chop red bell pepper and set aside.
- Slice green onions and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt garlic, ground cumin, chili powder, and salt.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve cool.