Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
2 boiled & cubed chicken breast
1/4 cup dry quinoa
1/2 cup water
2 medium beets boiled, peeled & diced
1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1/2 cup cooked edamame
1/2 cup diced celery
1/3 cup grape tomatoes
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
Add salt and pepper to taste
- Boil chicken breast in a medium saucepan until fully cooked. Allow to cool & cube, place in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, place in dry quinoa with water. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10-15 minutes or until quinoa is fluffy.
- Boil whole beets for 45 minutes, run with cool water and peel with your hands. Peels should slide right off. Dice beets.
- Place cubed chicken, beats & quinoa into a large mixing bowl with the cilantro, tomato, edamame, celery, feta, apple cider vinegar and lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss everything to combine thoroughly. Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!
- Can be served warm or chilled.