Brown Sugar Grilled Peaches
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
1/3 tsp cinnamon
4 ripe peaches, remove pits and cut in half
2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- On cut side of peaches, brush lightly with butter.
- Oil grill with a bit of olive oil.
- Place peaches with cut side down on grill.
- Cook until grill marks appear. About 4 to 5 minutes.
- Brush bottoms with remaining butter and turn peaches over.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over cut side of peaches.
- Cover grill and cook until sugar melts and caramelizes. Peaches should be easily pierced with a knife, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Serve by themselves or with some Greek yogurt on top.
Find out why adding Peaches to your diet will help make you your own Health Hero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Peaches.