Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
20 oz. fresh cranberries
3/4 cup raw honey
3/4 cup water
1 tsp orange zest
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Rinse fresh cranberries and drain off water.
- Discard any cranberries that are not firm.
- Using a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add honey, water and cranberries.
- Combine mixture.
- Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Continue to cook and stir. Cranberries will pop open and mixture will thicken. (about 7-12 minutes)
- Remove from heat and stir in orange zest.
- Add cinnamon and orange juice. Taste.
- If sauce is too tart, add in more orange juice or honey to taste.
The Health Benefits of Cranberries
Find out why adding Cranberries to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Cranberries.