Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
2 cups finely ground almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup raw honey
1 large ripe banana, well-mashed
3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Line a greased loaf pan with parchment paper. We suggest a 9 by 5 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda and salt thoroughly.
- Combine mashed banana, eggs and honey. Make sure they are well mixed.
- Add wet mixture into dry ingredients and continue to stir until they are well combined.
- Now pour all the batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for roughly 40 minutes (a knife should be clean when inserted and taken out of bread).
The Health Benefits of Honey
Find out why adding Honey to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Honey.