Cauliflower Rice Couscous
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
1 head cauliflower
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the head of cauliflower into quarters, then trim out inner core from each quarter. Break apart the cauliflower into large florets with your hands.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor. Don’t fill the food processor more than 3/4.
- Process cauliflower in 1-second pulses until it has completely broken down into couscous-sized granules.
- Warm a Tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in couscous and sprinkle with a little salt (optional).
- Cover skillet and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, until the couscous is as tender as you like.
The Health Benefits of Cauliflower
Find out why adding Cauliflower to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Cauliflower.