Almond Butter Chia Pudding
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 3 Tbsp almond butter, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ papaya, sliced
- 1 whole mango, sliced
- Nuts, for topping
- Place almond butter, syrup, papaya, mango, vanilla and milk in a bowl and stir together.
- Stir in chia seeds by hand.
- Once everything is mixed, pour mixture into a bowl or mason jar and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Top with extra almond butter and papaya and anything else you’d like before serving.
The Health Benefits of Papaya
Find out why adding Papaya to your diet will help make you your own Health Hero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Papaya.