Almond Butter Chia Pudding
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 3 Tbsp almond butter, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ papaya, sliced
- 1 whole mango, sliced
- Nuts, for topping
- Place almond butter, syrup, papaya, mango, vanilla and milk in a bowl and stir together.
- Stir in chia seeds by hand.
- Once everything is mixed, pour mixture into a bowl or mason jar and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Top with extra almond butter and papaya and anything else you’d like before serving.