- 2 large Red Radish, chopped
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup green olives (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 oz goat cheese, chooped (optional)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pcs. Lemon, squeezed
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
1.Wash all the needed ingredients and then peel and cut all the ingredients.
2. After preparing all the ingredients set aside.
3.Meanwhile, proceed by making the dressing, squeez first the lemon then combine all the ingredients.
4.In a large bowl put together all the ingredients and dressing. Mix well but not too much.
5.Serve and Enjoy!
I always recommend using organic ingredients whenever they are available to you.
The Health Benefits of Avocados
Find out why adding Avocados to your diet will help make you your own Health Hero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Avocados.