FOR THE ICE CREAM:
- 1 can organic squash
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 5 organic cloves
- 1 1/4 teaspoon organic nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons organic ginger
FOR THE COOKIE:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
TO MAKE THE ICE CREAM:
- Put all ingredients for the ice cream into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and prepare according to your ice cream makers instructions.
TO MAKE THE COOKIE:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Roll mixture into small balls and arrange on a baking sheet; flatten each with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before moving to a plate.
- Take a piece of cookie and crumble into your bowl/dish as the bottom layer.
- Add a couple of scoops of ice cream on top of the cookie.
- Add another layer of cookie.
- Add another layer of ice cream.