Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
1 can squash
1 can coconut milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp ginger
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
- Put all ingredients for ice cream into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and prepare according to your ice cream makers instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350F (175 degrees C).
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Roll mixture into small balls and arrange on a baking sheet; flatten each with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before moving to a plate.
- Take a piece of cookie and crumble into your bowl/dish as the bottom layer.
- Add a couple of scoops of ice cream on top of the cookie.
- Add another layer of cookie.
- Add another layer of ice cream.