Fig and Olive Tapenade
Figs are not just tasty, they are full of fiber, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. As always, use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Yield: Serves 12 1x
12 oz. dried figs
3/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives
4 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 Tbsp rosemary, fresh
1 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Mince figs and olives finely. The texture depends on your taste.
- Add fig and olive mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add rosemary, balsamic vinegar and olive oil to bowl. Mix well.
- You may need more oil to get desired texture and consistency.
- Place in fridge for 1-2 hours to allow flavors to blend.