Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Yield: Serves 24 1x
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- With the deeper shell down, place oysters on grate.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove oysters from grill the second the shells pops open.
- Dump out juice onto coals.
- Do not delay in removing them from grill. They will wither quickly.
- Pry off top shell with oven mitt.
- Pull oysters off of the top shell.
- Dump out juices.
- Return oyster to shell and eat immediately.
The 5 Health Benefits of Oysters
Find out why adding oysters to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Oysters.