Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Yield: Serves 6 1x
2 lbs. Albacore Tuna, 2-1 lb. steaks
6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 lemons, juice 2 and 1 for garnish
2 tomatoes, sliced
2 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, add extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, tarragon, parsley and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add tuna steaks and coat well with marinade.
- Cover and place in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat grill to a medium flame.
- Remove steak from bowl and remove pieces of tarragon and parsley from fish. They will burn.
- Place steaks on grill and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn over and grill for 3-4 minutes more.
- Be careful to not overcook. Tuna is best served medium rare/pink.
- Remove from grill and garnish with the slices of lemon and tomato.