[vc_row][vc_column][us_image image=”52421″ align=”center”][vc_column_text]
Heart Notes- A One of a Kind Inspirational Heartfulness Event
Join Dr. Nandi for TWO unique euphoric musical events with the Heartfulness Institute to Experience Divine Bliss with Meditation and Music to celebrate the launch of THE HEARTFULNESS WAY book authored by Spiritual Guide for Global Heartfulness Kamlesh D Patel (Daaji) featuring the inspirational keynote by Chetan Bhagat – renowned Author and Speaker, Soul-stirring music by Grammy-nominated flutist – Shashank Subramanyam – Flute Maestro and Sangeet Martand Padma Vibhushan The Legendary Pandit Jasraj
Those who join receive a free copy of THE HEARTFULNESS WAY book (Retail $16.95). Book signing and photo-opportunity with Co-Author Joshua Pollock.
$15 Student/Youth, $20 Individual, $40 Family
Buy tickets: www.heartnotes.events
THE HEARTFULNESS INSTITUTE
Since 1945, Heartfulness meditation practices have spread to millions of people worldwide. These practices are offered free of charge to people fifteen years of age and above, and Heartfulness Relaxation can be taught to children. Today there are thousands of certified Heartfulness volunteer trainers serving people in over 130 countries. They are supported by Kamlesh D. Patel, who is also known as Daaji. You can learn more about Daaji at daaji.org.
Heartfulness organizations manage various programs and facilities worldwide, including:
- Scholarships for students from all continents to attend advanced training programs
- Cutting-edge research on the effects of meditation
- ‘Conscious Living’ programs on values and life skills for teachers and students in schools
- Programs in colleges and universities, and in corporate and government organizations
- Programs for villagers and tribal communities
- Free medical clinics
- Ashrams, meditation centers, research facilities and retreat centers