The lycopene, citrulline, and beta-carotene found in watermelon may help relax blood vessels, and provide a natural enhancement for revving up your sex drive. Since watermelon consists of mostly water, they are a great way to hydrate and soothe your skin. They are also an easy replacement you can add to your diet to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Yield: Serves 6 1x
1 medium watermelon, peeled, seeded
1 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 oz. pistachio nuts, shelled, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut watermelon into 6 equal sized pieces. About ½-inch thick.
- Remove rind and seeds (if there are seeds).
- Use a baking sheet and line with aluminum foil.
- Lightly grease foil with avocado oil.
- Place watermelon pieces on baking sheet. Don’t allow them to touch.
- Season with salt, pepper and a touch of vinegar.
- Cover melon steaks with a sheet of foil.
- Cook for 28-30 minutes.
- Remove melon from oven and remove top foil sheet.
- Top steaks with pistachio.
- You may want to add a bit more seasoning depending on taste.
- Return to oven.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- When serving, spoon juices over each steak.
- Eat warm.