Chocolate Dipped Oranges
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
3–4 medium oranges
6 oz. dark chocolate, finely chopped
A few pinches sea salt
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and segment oranges; set aside.
- In a small bowl in the microwave or over a double boiler, melt dark chocolate.
- Dip clementine segments in chocolate and transfer to prepared sheet. Immediately sprinkle with tiny pinches of salt before the chocolate sets.
- Once all pieces are dipped, set sheet aside until chocolate hardens.
- To quickly harden chocolate, refrigerate sheet for 10 minutes. Store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.