- 20 oz. fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Rinse fresh cranberries and drain off water.
- Discard any cranberries that are not firm.
- Using a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add honey, water and cranberries.
- Combine mixture.
- Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Continue to cook and stir. Cranberries will pop open and mixture will thicken. (about 7-12 minutes)
- Remove from heat and stir in orange zest.
- Add cinnamon and orange juice. Taste.
- If sauce is too tart, add in more orange juice or honey to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!