- Cook beef, bell pepper and onion in a large saucepan over medium heat, crumbling meat with a wooden spoon, until the meat is browned. About 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, chili powder, cumin and cayenne; cook until fragrant. About 15 seconds.
- Stir in salsa and water, bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. About 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans and cook until heated through. About 1 minute.
- Simmer for another 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!