Dr. Nandi’s Sweet Potato Fries
Dr. Nandi's Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp of raw sugar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1-2 Tbsp of your favorite spices our faves – chipotle powder, smoked paprika, Chinese five-spice, pumpkin pie spice, garam masala, Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut off the ends.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and then, if they are very long, in half crosswise.
- Cut each piece into wedges.
- Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl and add the oil.
- Mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle with salt, sugar and spices of your choice.
- Mix well.
- Spread the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a baking sheet; the oil they are coated with should keep them from sticking to the pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!