Finally, A Pizza For Seafood Lovers
Dr. Nandi's Greek Pizza
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved and broiled until softened
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 8 oz. medium shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- Let dough sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before rolling it out, and arrange your oven rack at the lowest position.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Roll out 1 (1-lb) whole-wheat or regular store-bought pizza dough on a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin into a 13-inch round or 13- x 12-inch rectangle.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet with olive oil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Transfer dough to prepared sheet. Roll up sides 1-inch to form a rim.
- Spread marinara sauce on prepared dough, then top with grape tomatoes, cooked chopped onion, crumbled feta; and shrimp.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh oregano.
- Cut into 6 slices, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!