This Pineapple and Shrimp Salad is going to be your new go-to for any BBQ
Grilled Shrimp & Pineapple Salad
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp high-quality tequila
- 1 tsp agave nectar or honey
- 2 Tbsp sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 cups pineapple
- 6 cups dark leafy mixed greens
- 1 ⁄2 cup roasted red peppers thinly sliced
- 1 ⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp high-quality tequila
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 ⁄2 tsp cumin
- 1 ⁄2 tsp chili flakes
- 1) Combine and whisk marinade ingredients. Add shrimp and pineapple. Toss to coat and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- 2) Grill marinated shrimp and pineapple (or sauté in a skillet over medium) until shrimp is done.
- 3) Combine and whisk dressing ingredients. Add greens and peppers. Toss. Top with shrimp, pineapple,avocado, and pine nuts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!