Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
ROASTED RED BELL PEPPER SAUCE
- 4 tbsp sliced almonds (can toast for more flavor)
- 7.5 ounces roasted red peppers, drained (3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked sweet paprika or plain sweet paprika
- Add the almonds to the food processor and process until coarsely ground. Add the remaining ingredients and process until the mixture is fairly smooth, about 1 minute.
This recipe works well for flank steak, served over chicken or served as a dip with vegetables
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!