Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
2 medium broccoli heads, cut into florets
4 celery stalks, diced
5 garlic cloves, crushed, peeled
2 small yellow onion, diced
2 small potato, peeled, cut into cubes
2 cups fresh spinach leaves
2 small bunch fresh parsley, chopped coarsely
10 fresh mint leaves
4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
1-inch ginger knob, peeled and grated finely
4 tsp tahini
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large pot, add celery, garlic, onion and broth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and cover pot.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add broccoli and simmer for 2-3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Add spinach, parsley and mint.
- In a blender, add tahini and grated ginger.
- Pulse to a creamy texture.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
The Health Benefits of Broccoli
Find out why adding Broccoli to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Broccoli.