Dr. Nandi’s Baja Fish Tacos
Dr. Nandi's Baja Fish Tacos
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 lb. mahi mahi or other firm white fish fillets
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- 2 cups presliced green cabbage about 6 ounces
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 1/2 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream divided (optional)
- 1/2 avocado pitted and diced
- Bottled salsa
- Lime wedges
- Lightly spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat grill.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with fajita seasoning, gently pressing into flesh. Grill fish 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Flake into pieces with a fork; keep warm.
- In a small bowl, mix together cabbage, lime juice, salt, and cilantro.
- Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, and microwave 1 minute on HIGH or until they’re warm.
- Place taco ingredients on the table for assembly. Spread each tortilla with 1 tsp of sour cream, if desired, and top with fish, cabbage mixture, and avocado. Serve with salsa and lime wedges on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!