Dr. Nandi’s Berry Delicious Salad
Dr. Nandi's Berry Delicious Salad
- 9 oz baby spinach torn
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- 1 avocado chopped
- 4 oz blue cheese
- Divide baby spinach between plates then top with berries, almonds, basil and chopped avocado.
- Crumble goat cheese on top then drizzle with a strawberry or raspberry balsamic vinegar to taste.
- It really is that simple!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!