Dr. Nandi’s Cajun Fish
Dr. Nandi's Cajun Fish
- 4 6- oz skinless pieces halibut
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Cajun or blackening seasoning
- 4 slices turkey or chicken bacon
- 4 scallions thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1/2 small head Savoy cabbage cut into 1-inch strips
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- Heat oven to 450F
- Place fish on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinkle seasoning.
- Roast until the fish is opaque. Usually 10-12 minutes
- In large skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
- Let cool and break into pieces
- Add scallion whites to skillet and stir until the begin to soften.
- Add corn, cabbage, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook
- Toss until cabbage wilts and corn is tender.
- Add vinegar and scallion greens and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with bacon and serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!