- 4 oz. cranberries
- 4 oz. cranberry juice
- 20 oz. blood orange juice
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 lime sliced thin
- Mint sprigs
- 25 oz. sparkling apple juice
- Put the cranberries into a medium size, rigid freezer container, cover with water (1 inch), freeze until solid.
- Mix the cranberry juice in a large jug with orange and lime juices.
- To serve, smash sheet of frozen cranberries into shards and put in the bottom of eight highball glasses.
- Put a wedge of lime and a mint sprig in each glass, then pour in the mixed fruit juices and top up with sparkling apple juice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!