Dr. Nandi’s Non-Alcoholic Toddie
Dr. Nandi's Non-Alcoholic Toddie
- 2 3-inch cinnamon sticks
- 64 ounces of cranberry-pomegranate juice
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 3/4 cups of apple juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Sugar cane sticks or cinnamon sticks
- Combine cinnamon sticks, juice drink, and ginger slices in a large Dutch oven, and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon sticks and ginger slices.
- Stir in apple juice and lime juice; serve warm.
- Garnish with sugar cane sticks or cinnamon sticks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!