Dr. Nandi’s Zucchini Fries
Dr. Nandi's Zucchini Fries
- 2 zucchini
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut zucchini into 3-inch sticks. Whisk an egg white in a small bowl, and add milk.
- Combine Parmesan and seasoned breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini sticks into egg mixture, and then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Coat a baking sheet with olive oil, and place zucchini on sheet.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!