Freezable Veggie Succotash
Freezable. Always use organic when possible.
- 3 tsp tsp avocado oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled, chopped
- 30 oz frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 3/4 cups sweet red pepper
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter softened (dairy-free option)
- 1 1/2 tsp white miso paste
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- coarse ground pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the avocado oil.
- Add red onion and cook and stir. Onion should get slightly crisp but still tender. About 2-3 minutes.
- Add corn, edamame, and red pepper. Stir to combine. Cook until vegetables get tender. About 5-7 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, add butter and miso paste. Stir until well combined. Stir into pan until melted fully.
- Sprinkle with green onions and pepper to taste before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!