Slow Cooker Creamy Jalapeño Corn
SLOW COOKER CREAMY JALAPEÑO CORN
Always use organic when possible.
- slow cooker
- 32 oz frozen corn
- 8 pz cream cheese softened, cubed (dairy-free optional)
- 5 jalapeño peppers seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup butter cubed (dairy-free optional)
- Using a 3-quart slow cooker, add all the ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low.Corn should become tender. Stir occasionally. About 4-5 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!