Dr. Nandi’s Mango, Cucumber, & Watermelon Salad
Dr. Nandi's Mango, Cucumber, & Watermelon Salad
- 1 large seedless cucumber peeled and cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup watermelon cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup mango cut in 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup red grapes sliced in half
- 3 Tbsp mint roughly chopped, plus extra leaves for garnish
- 2 medium serrano peppers thinly sliced into rings
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp mirin
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- In the bottom of a large mixing bowl, combine 3 Tbsp mint, sliced serrano peppers, fish sauce, mirin and oil.
- Gently whisk with a fork.
- Add the roughly cubed cucumber, watermelon, grapes and mango; toss gently with your hands to coat with the dressing.
- Add salt to taste. Garnish with additional chopped mint leaves
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!