Dr. Nandi’s Wasabi Roasted Asparagus
Dr. Nandi's Wasabi Roasted Asparagus
- 1 lb asparagus trimmed
- 4 Tbsp toasted sesame oil divided
- Kosher salt
- 2 tsp wasabi powder
- 2 tsp warm water
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp organic olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Toss the asparagus in 2 Tbsp of sesame oil, spread out on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt. Roast for about 15 minutes, or until just tender and lightly browned in places.
- Put the wasabi into a screw-top jar, add the warm water, and mix into a paste.
- Add the rice vinegar, olive oil, the remaining 2 Tbsp of sesame oil, and some salt, put the lid on, and shake vigorously for a few seconds until smooth.
- Arrange the asparagus on individual plates, and drizzle the vinaigrette on top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!