- 4 medium peaches pitted, peeled and diced
- 3 nectarines pitted and diced
- 2 jalapenos seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice plus more for taste
- Chili powder for taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper for taste
- In a medium bowl, combine cilantro, peaches, nectarines, jalapenos, red bell pepper and onion.
- Drizzle mixture with 4 Tbsp lime juice.
- Season with chili powder, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Gently stir, do not mash fruit.
- Let mixture sit for 1 hour and taste.
- Season with additional lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!