- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For filling, in a medium bowl, mix together sliced peaches, honey, arrowroot starch, vanilla and cinnamon. Do not mash peaches while mixing.
- Place mixture in a 9 by 9-inch baking dish and spread out evenly.
- For topping, in a small bowl whisk together flour mix, raw cane sugar, Xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Use a pastry cutter, cut in butter pieces until mixture has a coarse cornmeal resemblance.
- Combine coconut milk and vanilla together then pour into flour mixture and stir gently until it combines.
- Spoon batter over the peaches in the pan. Make sure some areas are left exposed.
- Drizzle melted butter over the exposed areas and sprinkle entire top with palm sugar.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until top is browned and peaches are bubbly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!