Stone Fruit Slaw
STONE FRUIT SLAW
Always use organic when possible
- fresh ginger, grated,peeled
- unseasoned rice vinegar
- avocado oil
- light brown sugar, packed
- curry powder
- crushed red pepper flakes
- assorted firm stone fruit of your choice, julienned
- scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, add the first 6 ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Add fruit and scallions.Toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!