Spicy Grilled Watermelon is the Summer Side Dish Everyone Has To Try
SPICY GRILLED WATERMELON
Always use organic when possible
- 3 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp chili paste
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
- 12 medium 1/2 inch triangular wedges of watermelon, seedless,
- salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the oil, chili paste, lime zest, juice and salt.
- Place watermelon on baking sheet. Drizzle chili lime mixture over watermelon and make sure it covers the side.
- Flip slices over and drizzle rest of mixture and coat watermelon .Add watermelon to grill. If the first watermelon slice sizzles, grill is hot enough. If it doesn’t, then wait for a bit longer.
- Make sure slices are not touching.
- Grill to mark the watermelon slices. About 60-90 seconds. Flip over slices and grill for 30-45 seconds.
- Serve warm!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!