Dr. Nandi’s Tomato, Nectarine Salad
Dr. Nandi's Tomato, Nectarine Salad
- 4 to matoes
- 3 nectarines
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella
- 3/4 cup of fresh basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil you want to have enough that can be drizzled over the salad
- salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- In a small saucepan, add the balsamic vinegar and honey and heat the mixture to a syrup consistency
- Slice the tomatoes, nectarines, and mozzarella in wedges of approximately the same size and arrange on a platter with the basil leaves.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the reduced balsamic around the edge of the platter and over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!