Spicy Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bites
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Yield: Serves 6 1x
1 head cauliflower, bite-sized florets
8 Tbsp raw honey, mild-tasting
5 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 tsp onion powder
3 Tbsp coconut aminos
1 Tbsp Sriracha (more if you like it spicy)
2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
2 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil
12 Tbsp cold water
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place rack in middle of oven.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cauliflower florets, avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Combine evenly.
- Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine arrowroot and water. Dissolve completely.
- Set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast florets for 8-10 minutes.
- Turn over and roast for 3-5 more minutes. Florets will start to caramelize.
- While florets roast, in a small saucepan, add honey, garlic, onion powder, coconut aminos and Sriracha.
- Simmer over low heat and stir constantly.
- Stir in arrowroot mixture with Sriracha sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes. Thicken sauce. If sauce is too thick, add 1/2 Tbsp of water at a time.
- Take florets out of oven and put them back into large mixing bowl.
- Pour sauce over florets and toss to evenly coat.
- Return florets back to baking sheet and roast for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve warm.
The Health Benefits of Cauliflower
Find out why adding cauliflower to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Cauliflower.