Add this paste to plain yogurt, make your own Golden Milk Smoothies, or add it to your favorite sauteed veggies or dinner dishes.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
3/4 cup turmeric powder
1 1/2 cups water plus 1 cup water if needed
1/2 cup coconut oil
4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add turmeric and water.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat to simmer.
- Continue to simmer until it becomes a thick paste. About 8-10 minutes.
- When turmeric paste cools down to warm, add ground pepper and coconut oil.
- Stir well until pepper and oil are totally combined.
- Allow to cool.
- Will stay in fridge for up to 2 weeks and freezes well.