Apple Cider Roasted Veggies
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Yield: Serves 8 1x
Apple Cider Vinaigrette:
3 Tbsp avocado oil
3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tsp raw honey
2 small shallot, finely chopped, peeled
Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 Tbsp avocado oil
16 oz. (450 grams) parsnip, peeled
16 oz. (450 grams) carrots, peeled
16 oz. (450 grams) sweet potato, peeled
8 oz. (225 grams) onion, peeled
8 oz. (225 grams) beets, peeled
12 garlic cloves, peeled
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Scrub and peel vegetables.
- Cut vegetables into uniform sizes.
- Peel garlic cloves.
- Toss vegetables with 1 Tbsp olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Heat low edged baking sheets (2 sheets needed) in oven for 5 minutes.
- Place vegetables on sheets. Spreading vegetables out. Do not allow vegetables to touch.
- Roast in oven approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Turn vegetables over and continue to cook and additional 10-15 minutes.
- Vegetables are done when easily pierced with a fork.
- Toss vegetables in bowl with Apple Cider Vinaigrette and serve.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Whisk well to combine all ingredients.
The Health Benefits of Parsnips
Find out why adding Parsnips to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Parsnips.