Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
1 cup rice flour
1 cup blueberries
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup soy milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 cup honey or maple syrup
- Sift rice flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in a bowl. Beat in soy milk until mixture has a smooth consistency. Add beaten egg, extra virgin olive oil and blueberry, mix until just blended.
- Heat a non-stick griddle to 375 degrees or until it is hot enough that drops of water splashed on griddle bounce and sizzle.
- Lightly oil pan.
- Ladle pancake mixture onto griddle to form 4 inch cakes.
- Turn cakes once bottom has browned and bubbles appear on tops.
- Cook cakes for an additional two minutes.
- Serve pancakes with blueberries and warmed maple syrup or honey.
The Health Benefits of Blueberries
Find out why adding Blueberries to your diet will help make you your own Health Hero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Blueberries.