Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
8 oz. whole coffee beans
8 cups filtered water
- Grind coffee beans to a coarse grind.
- In a large jar, add ground coffee.
- Add water.
- Stir gently to incorporate with a large spoon. Make sure all the coffee gets wet.
- Cover and place in fridge for 20-24 hours.
- Using a small fine mess strainer, line with cheesecloth.
- Slowly pour coffee concentrate through strainer.
- Do not press coffee grounds in cheesecloth. Very bitter.
- Transfer coffee to an airtight jar to store.
- Can be stored for 7 days.