Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
8 large eggs
2 Tbsp parmesan
1 cup gruyere, shredded and divided
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 shallot, sliced
2 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded roughly
1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place rack in middle of oven.
- Whisk eggs together in a medium bowl and stir in parmesan, gruyere, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small cast iron skillet, heat up olive oil over low heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts and shallot, saute until shallots soften and Brussels sprouts begin to caramelize.
- In a medium pot, boil salted water and add peas. About 2 minutes.
- Remove and drain peas. Set aside.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 40-45 more seconds.
- Add peas to pan.
- Pour egg mixture you set aside into pan and ensure that all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Cook for 60-75 seconds or until you see the edges start to set.
- Place skillet in oven and bake until eggs set. About 15-17 minutes.
The Health Benefits of Peas
Find out why adding Peas to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more with the Health Benefits of Peas.