Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
2 cups sunflower seeds
2 cups dates
3 persimmons sliced
2-inch piece turmeric root
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- Line a 9-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add sunflower seeds into high-speed blender or food processor and blend to make sunflower flour.
- Add the balance of ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour onto parchment-lined pan.
- Let set up in the refrigerator 6 hours.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and top with cacao nibs before serving.