Persimmon Fudge with Turmeric
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
2 cups sunflower seeds
2 cups dates
3 persimmons sliced
2-inch piece turmeric root
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- Line a 9-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add sunflower seeds to high-speed blender or food processor and blend to make sunflower flour.
- Add balance of ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour onto parchment-lined pan.
- Let set up in the refrigerator 6 hours.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and top with cacao nibs before serving.
The Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Find out why adding Cinnamon to your diet will help make you your own #HealthHero. Find out more about the Health Benefits of Cinnamon.