I served these nachos at the reunion dinner I hosted for former Biggest Loser contestants before the Season 10 finale, and they were a huge hit.This dish is one of the favorite recipes among everyone in my test kitchen as well. These nachos would be very impressive to serve on game day—what could be more perfect for snacking than cheesy nachos with homemade chorizo? Since you can make the chorizo in advance, you can whip up these nachos in no time.
- Olive oil spray (propellant free)
- 2 1/2 oz uncooked Homemade Chorizo
- 1 oz all-natural baked tortilla chips
- 1/3 cups rinsed and drained canned, no-salt-added black beans, heated
- 2 tbsp all-natural salsa con queso, heated
- 1 tbsp finely chopped whole scallions
- Place a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, lightly mist the pan with spray and add the chorizo. Cook, breaking it into large chunks, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Arrange the chips on a dinner plate. Top them evenly with the beans, then the chorizo. Drizzle the salsa con queso evenly over top. Top them with the pico de gallo and scallions and serve immediately.
Serving: 1gSodium: 557mgSugar: 1gCholesterol: 37mgCalories: 335kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 7gCarbohydrates: 47g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!