Dr. Nandi’s Root Vegetable Medley
Dr. Nandi's Root Vegetable Medley
- 1 cup pearl onions peeled
- 16 baby carrots peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 12 baby turnips peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp sorghum
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place onions, carrots, and turnips on a jelly-roll pan.
- Drizzle with avocado oil, and toss gently to coat.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine sorghum and vinegar.
- Drizzle half of sorghum mixture over carrot mixture, and toss gently to coat.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drizzle with remaining sorghum mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped fresh chives, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!