Dr. Nandi’s Spicy Roasted Pumpkin
Dr. Nandi's Spicy Roasted Pumpkin
- 2 lbs fresh pumpkin peeled & seeded
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin or 1 tsp cumin seed
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Quarter and then carefully peel and seed the pumpkin.
- Cut into chunky cubes.
- Place pumpkin into a large & sturdy roasting tray.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper & cumin – mix well, making sure that all the pumpkin pieces are coated in the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 45 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft & also tinged brown at the edges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!