Dr. Nandi’s Roasted Garlic Squash
Dr. Nandi's Roasted Garlic Squash
- 5 lb winter squash such as butternut, buttercup,hubbard, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss squash with 4 tsp oil, salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Spread evenly on a large baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender throughout and lightly browned, 30 to 45 minutes
- Heat the remaining 2 tsp oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!